You can title this Missing, Abducted or whatever you like.
A teenager goes missing on the way home from school. He turns up six months later with very little memory of the past six months.
He starts to remember he/she was kidnapped by the some covert organization and experimented on. Brainwashing techniques or something like that. No one believes him.
He is put in a mental hospital by the family doctor and breaks out to hunt down the people who kidnapped him/her.
- What kind of memories does he have about the abduction?
- Does his family believe him or do they think he just ran away?
- What kinds of things were done to him/her?
- Is this a sinister group of elites, a cult, the government or scientists?
- What part does the family doctor play in the whole thing?
#writingprompt - A teenager goes missing on his way home from school and shows up six months later...with very little memory. Read more at #FictionToolbox. Click To Tweet